You will never feel freer than while using the wireless technology brought to the detecting industry by XP metal detectors. With a fully wireless control box and coil, you won't have to worry about keeping cords wrapped and out of the way while you are hunting for treasures in the dirt. The ORX has specific modes whether you are hunting for gold or coins and depending on what kind of performance you want out of your detector. If you want to hunt gold nuggets, the first Gold setting might be just what you need, but if you are hunting smaller gold flakes or are in heavily mineralized soil, the second setting, Fine Gold, could do the trick. Coin Fast mode allows you to hunt with even faster recovery speed and pick up coin and all types of targets. Coin Deep is better for uncontaminated ground with lower mineralization so you can catch targets that may be just out of reach of the other modes.
The X35 coil is capable of 35 different frequencies ranging from 2.7 kHz to 27.7 kHz which not only makes it highly adaptable for any terrain and mineralization but also great for hunting almost any target from gold jewelry to silver coins to iron relics.Two custom modes allow you to save your settings so you can turn on and go. With the built in lithium battery, you get up to 20 hours of detecting and you can easily recharge via USB. Manual ground balance or automatic fast grab make this metal detector even more flexible.
Features & Specifications:
- 99 levels of sensitivity
- 35 Frequencies from 3.7 kHz to 27.7 kHz
- 99 levels of discrimination
- 5 levels of IAR (Iron Amplitude Rejection) Discrimination in Gold programs
- 20 levels of Threshold
- 4 levels of Reactivity
- Iron Tone with Pitch audio (ON/OFF)
- Ground balance: manual adjustment from 60 to 90 or automatic (fast grab)
- Salt mode ground rejection: 00-25
- 4 factory + 2 user programs
- Target Identification with Iron probability
- Pinpoint function with target zoom