The WSA II is a sophisticated wireless headset. Manufactured in France by XP especially for our detectors, it works with the DEUS II remote control or with the WS6 Master, i.e. when the WS6 is used as a control.
XP's wireless protocol is about 10 times faster than low latency Bluetooth. In the field, this ultra-fast transmission translates into better target localization.
- Once paired with the remote control or the WS6 Master, they turn on and off automatically (In manual mode press - to turn on and + - to turn off the headset). If no connection is detected, the headphones will turn off after 5 minutes.
- Their volume is adjustable either from the remote control (or the WS6 Master), or directly by their + - keys.
- They also incorporate a 4-band audio equalizer, always adjustable from the remote control (or the WS6 Master), to adapt them to your hearing.
- Battery level: After the rapid flashes of ignition, the headset indicates its battery level by 1 to 3 long successive flashes depending on the state of its battery: 3 flashes correspond to a battery level at 100%. 2 flashes, 60% and 1 flash, 30%.
- Lightweight: 72g
- Foldable, easy to carry
- Lithium battery (2 years warranty)
- Adjustable sound level on 10 levels
- Multiple dynamic audio options: PWM, SQUARE, and more to come
- 4-band equalizer
- Audio frequency range 20~20,000 Hz
- Communication frequency range between elements: 2.400Ghz to 2.480Ghz
- Auto power on/off after pairing with the master device (remote control or WS6)
- Auto-off 5mn if the headphones are turned on without a master device
- Auto-off 5H if no keyboard manipulation on the controller (each modification by pressing a key restarts a timer of 5H)
- Fast charge in USB format: 2 hours
- Led indication of the battery life
- 5 years warranty
- Made in France